Live Life Foundation is a nonprofit organization that is working hard in the northern region of Malawi to improve health care and provide for a better future for the local community.
To achieve this ambitious goal we are currently working on several projects:
- Providing ongoing support for the local clinic in Lusangasi.
- Expand the basic clinic to a small hospital with more facilities, such as: physiotherapy, short stay and long stay ward for men and for women/children.
- Educating the local community about health issues, such as: HIV, malaria, nutrition and maternal care.
- Improving hygiene by building water pumps, pitlatrines and urinals through active community engagement.
We’ve already achieved some of our plans. There’s an ambulance, there are pitlatrines for the school children, we’ve build a house for the doctor so that he can work in the clinic. This all will contribute to improve health care in Northern Malawi.
In order to fund all our projects, donations are fundamental. If you would like to contribute to improving the lives of Malawians here’s what you can do:
- Make a donation
- Buy handmade postcards from Malawi
- Volunteer during our events. Please contact us if you’re interested